Your City and State
1973 North Rulon White Blvd
Odgen, UT 84404
1. IRS, Ogden, UT
Operations Manager, Exam SC Support
Mr. Smith, employee number 0469207248, Case Worker
Employee 0342521617, Examinations
We, John J Citizen and Jean P Citizen, the undersigned, hereinafter Affiants, make this affidavit of our own free will, and hereby affirm, under oath, that the information contained in this affidavit is true and correct.
affidavit is lawful notification to the Internal Revenue Service; Operations
Manager, Exam SC Support, Ogden; Mr. Smith, employee number 0469207248, Case
Worker; and Employee 0342521617, Examinations, hereinafter IRS, and is hereby
made and sent to the above named recipients pursuant to the Federal
Constitution, specifically, the Bill of Rights, in particular, Amendments I, IV,
V, VI, VII, IX and X, and requires your written response to me within 30 days,
via your sworn and notarized affidavit, specific to the subject matter specified
in this affidavit. Notice to
Principals is notice to agents, and notice to agents is notice to Principals.
You are hereby noticed that your failure to respond, as stipulated, and
rebut, with particularity, anything with which you disagree in this affidavit,
is your lawful, legal and binding agreement with and admission to the fact that
everything in this affidavit is true, correct, legal, lawful, and fully binding
upon you in any court in America, without your protest or objection, or that of
those who represent you. Your
silence is your acquiescence. See:
v. General Construction
Co., 269 U.S. 385,391. Notification
of legal responsibility is “the first essential of due process of law”.
See also: U.S. V. Tweel,
550 F.2d.297. “Silence can only
be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak or when an
inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading.”
We hereby state that it is not, now, nor has it ever been our intention
to avoid paying any obligation that we lawfully owe, under the
Constitution for the United States. It
is our duty and our intent to uphold the law, as originating in the
Constitution. Further, IRS
employees swore oaths to uphold said Constitution, and pursuant to their oaths,
they must abide by them in the performance of their official duties or they
violate the Supreme Law of the Land,
perjure their oaths and invoke the self-executing Sections 3 and 4 of the 14th
Amendment to the referenced Constitution.
We hereby affirm, by and through our personal, first-hand knowledge, that
the following actions and events took place:
1. We sent four letters to IRS, (Dates: February 28, 2006 and March 22, 2006);
2. The letters notified recipients: (a) of our statements, averments, and questions; (b) that they, within a specified time period, had to rebut the statements and averments made in those letters if they disagreed with them; (c) that if they failed to do so, then they agreed with and admitted to our charges and averments;
3. IRS received the letters but failed to respond to the subject matter contained in them;
4. IRS failed to rebut any of our statements, or averments made in the referenced letters;
5. Pursuant to the notice contained in the letters, IRS, by their failure to respond to, and further, by their failures to rebut our statements and averments made in our referenced letters, agree with and admit to our statements contained in the referenced letters;
6. By their failure to rebut the charges contained in the referenced letters, they admit to all of our statements. Some of those statements to which IRS agree, by their failure to rebut them, are listed below.
Statements to which IRS agrees through refusal to rebut.
1. Employees of the IRS associated with our case take an oath of office to uphold the Constitution for the united States of America.
2. The IRS is in violation of our due process rights with the statement of its Letter 3176C that “we (the IRS) will not respond to future correspondence concerning these issues.” The IRS has, in fact not responded in a timely manner to the issues raised in our first letters.
3. There are no US Supreme Court rulings that overturn the authority of Congress to lay and collect taxes, as defined in Article 1, Sections 8 & 9 of the United States Constitution, which states that any direct tax must be apportioned.
(Constitution Article 1, Section 9: No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census of Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.)
4. The IRS refuses to provide curative instructions for correction of our submissions, which are based on our understanding of Constitutional Law and US Supreme Court rulings. As stated, we fully intend to pay any taxes we lawfully owe.
Lawful notification has been provided to you stating that if you do not rebut the statements and averments made in this Affidavit, then you agree with and admit to them. Pursuant to that lawful notification, if you disagree with anything stated in this Affidavit of Truth, then rebut that with which you disagree, with particularity, within thirty (30) days of receipt thereof, by means of your written, sworn and notarized affidavit of truth, based in specific, relevant fact and law to support your disagreement. Your failure to respond, as stipulated, is your agreement with and admission to the fact that everything in this Affidavit of Truth is true, correct, legal, lawful, and is your irrevocable admission attesting to this, fully binding upon you in any court of law in America, without your protest, objection or that of those who represent you.
Affiants further sayeth naught.
All Rights Reserved,
All Rights Reserved,
County of xxxx, State of Texas,
I swear that
on this_____day of April, 2xxx, the above named Affiants,
before me, and of their own free will, signed this Affidavit of Truth.
My Commission Expires:______________
Greg Abbot, Texas Attorney General
cc: Ron Paul, US Congressman In the State of Texas